Friday, April 24, 2020

55 FROM THE TIME MACHINE'S TRAVELS

This week at the 55 corral and cabin we are doing a look back at better days. Yes there were some better times and Galen Haines the builder of the campgrounds always encouraged some kick assery and fun!

Follow the link to my very first attempt at a 55 which is at the bottom of the post.

YOUNG LOVE

If you should decide to write a 55 or post an old one that remands us to the spirit of  Mr.-Know-It-All

Link it to Verse Escape and remember always the good times shine bright because of the dark ones--never give into the darkness! Kick ass always!

1 comment:

  1. As I said yesterday, Mark, the memories are strong with this one, and the feelings in the two poems as well. It's my fault you had to jump through these hopes; I couldn't figure out how to post the prompt and old poem together, so it's awkward. Nonetheless, I think we've all shared the things that mattered, and I hope found some comfort in it. Thanks again for playing, and for posting the oldie with all its attendant good vibes.

    ReplyDelete

So Walking Man I was thinking...