Thursday, March 23, 2017

My dear friends

I know I have been missing on the blog for awhile, longer than ever before, but I am feeling particularly uninspired and un poetic during these past couple of months.

With the exception of a newly broken finger my health is fine and all seems to be on the tracks for the moment.

Thank you for your patience and for asking Jean,but no one needs be concerned I am sure this lack of enthusiasm will pass and that I have at least a couple more pieces of my peculiar form of poetry left in me.

Thank you all for caring.

love

mark

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for checking in, Walking Dude. You've been missed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate, dear friend. I breathe a sigh of relief.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, WM-- can totally relate... am glad that you are dwelling where you need to be. Will happily read you when you return.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your mom told you to keep your finger out of places like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take your time and enjoy life ~

    ReplyDelete

So Walking Man I was thinking...